For Laughter. For Encouragement. For Inspiration.

For Laughter. For Encouragement. For Inspiration.

13 June 2007

Personal Policies

okay, last post for the night...

my friend chrystal (see her link to the right) challenged us to examine our personal policies which she got from her friend Rachel. anyway, i thought it would be fun to examine my personal policies...these may be embarrasing cuz i have SO many issues...oops, i mean policies.

let me know yours as well...

1. NEVER wipe your hands on my towel. i don't care if you did just wash your hands.
2. I always have to shower in the morning. it wakes me up (even if i took a shower/bath that night).
3. Please do not poke me to get my attention, just call my name.
4. Do not walk on my bathroom rugs in your shoes.
5. I have to drink orange juice with my oatmeal. they just seem to go together.
6. DO NOT TOUCH MY CHILD'S HANDS!
7. I always wash the silverware and cups first, then the plates/bowls, and the pots are last if i wash by hand. Please don't put anything in the water. you don't know what order i'm in.
8. if i'm driving, I CHOOSE THE STATION!...well, unless i like the song that's on that you changed it to.
9. DON'T EVER USE MY TOOTHBRUSH! EVER!
10. I'm brand loyal to Tide, Colgate, Dove soap, and Ivory liquid. if you see something else in my house, it's because i didn't do the shopping...or the store was out and i needed it RIGHT then.
11. I love to cuddle. I like warm bodies.
12. If someone leaves my house, i have to watch them leave until i can't see them anymore (when i was little i used to wave the whole time, so i've progressed).
13. I eat ice...a lot. don't tell me i have to stop because it MAY crack my teeth (Mr. Dentist!).
14. I only drink after the one i kiss, and he knows to watch the backwash if he drinks something of mine.
15. Don't even think about eating off my plate, and i only do it to the one i kiss.
16. I hate to run out of stuff, so I will get it weeks before I need it.
17. You must NEVER smack around me. Why would you need to chew with your mouth open?
18. Repetitive noises irk me (like finger/pen tapping).
19. Who came up with eating popcorn in the movie theater (see #17 and #18)?
20. I like even numbers, like I had to add this line because I didn't want to stop on 19. hahaha

i've heard it said that "be careful what you tell, cuz what you tell, tells on you." what did i just reveal? :)

1 comment:

jazzchild said...

absolutely hilarious :-D

your son is entirely too cute to not be in somebody's advertisements somewhere :-P

grace and peace,

tiffany m.