For Laughter. For Encouragement. For Inspiration.

For Laughter. For Encouragement. For Inspiration.

23 March 2014

Blessing in the doing...





Do what needs to be done...even when you don't fell like it.  You have no idea of the blessings that await you if you MOVE!

Overcome feelings. Overcome emotions.  Overcome negative voices. Overcome them all.

 Why? Because all of those are obstacles to achievement and blessings.

And, obstacles MAY be overcome if you decide to, if you make a conscience decision to try to move past them.

Case in point. I am over doing laundry right now.  I just do not feel like finishing those last two loads. Because, if I wash them, then I have to take the clothes in the washer out.  And, if I take the clothes in the washer out, I have to put them in the dryer. And, If I put them in the dryer, I have to take the clothes already in the dryer out...and fold them.  And, if I fold them, I have to put them away.

Whew! I'm even more tired just typing all that.

But, it needs to be done.  So, grudgingly, I just put the next to the last load of clothes in the washer. I took the clothes in the dryer out, put the clothes already in the washer into the dryer, and then began to fold the clothes I had just taken out of the dryer.

And, guess what??!!

A $20 bill fell out of a sock. Yep, you read correctly.  A SOCK!

What?!!

Yep, do what needs to be done even if you don't feel like it.  The blessings are discovered in the doing. :)

Anything like that happen to you this week?  Were you blessed in the doing? I'd love to hear about it.

No comments: