For Laughter. For Encouragement. For Inspiration.

For Laughter. For Encouragement. For Inspiration.

12 July 2007

Joyful Grapes

i stayed home from work today in order to monitor jacob as he had had an allergic reaction to something (i don't know if it was something he ate or those vaccines pumping through his little veins). anyway, while we're having lunch, we're singing and eating and stuff, but in the back of my mind i'm thinking about what bills are due, how we're going to pay this and that, and the extra income my job now provides coming monthly instead of bi-weekly---then i come out of my "whoaisus" trance to discover my son is having the grandest time with his grapes.

he has no idea of his mommy's internal turmoil, all he knows is that those grapes are good, fun to play with, and fun to stack! hahaha it then dawns on me---AGAIN--that i must be with my father as jacob is with me. i must walk in the confidence of knowing god is taking care of things externally, so i don't have to be discouraged internally...i just need to play with the grapes! :)
here are some pixs of his enjoyment...he's sooo cute!

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

Hey Mel!

You are really off and running with the blog thing huh?!?!

Your little Jacob is SO CUTE! I love all the photos!