For Laughter. For Encouragement. For Inspiration.

For Laughter. For Encouragement. For Inspiration.

17 September 2010

Return to Eden...

wow! i hadn't realized how long it's been since i've blogged. i've been all about facebook, but i'm glad to be back to share more of what god is revealing to me about himself, about me, and about life. he is just soooo awesome!

was at the library with the kiddos and kinda skimmed over debbie allen's picture book about a young girl who loved to dance (ballet), but didn't fit the mold of what she believed most people consider a dancer. but, the first page said something like this, "from the time i was a little girl i wanted to dance. i saw dancing in the way the trees swayed, the clouds moved...etc..."(i really believe i just made that up, but it was something like that). "dancing was all around me and in me. dancing was me." (or something to that effect)

but, that's how i feel about writing, poetry, and even god's presence. i saw a story in every event, and god's presence in all things natural. my family can attest to the vivid stories i tell. and as far as seeing god's presence in everything--i remember it being very hot outside once when i was a little girl. then, suddenly, from out of nowhere, there was this cool breeze. i literally felt like god just walked up and blew his breath to fan me...stuff like that. :)

so, i'm back to blogging. cuz i just wanna share my view...with you. i'm going to try and diligently post 2x (at least) a week. thoughts are not the barrier to my writing, time is. but, now i have you to hold me accountable. :) i look forward to our dialogue...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice entry. You promised twice a week, though. Get on it!