For Laughter. For Encouragement. For Inspiration.

For Laughter. For Encouragement. For Inspiration.

28 September 2007

I'MMMM BAAAACKKKKK...

i know it's been forever since i've posted. i realize i now have a following, so to you i apologize. :) this has been such a busy couple of weeks. i started my new job, and i am still transitioning from SAHM (stay-at-home mom) to working mother/wife. i continually pray for balance, and i am slowly adjusting to waking up early, and going non-stop once i get home (dinner, playing/spending time with jacob, etc.).

i love my job. i am in the professional development department for a school district and i facilitate the trainings for teachers. i love my team, my department, and having NO TAKE HOME work (like grading papers continuously...as i did as a high school english teacher). i do miss my time with jacob and i WOULD have to return to work when he is now at the age where he actually GETS what the puppet shows are about, can participate in the sing-a-alongs for the mommy and me classes and stuff, but this is a different season now, and we're adjusting.

i also found out last week that i have high blood pressure. i was immobilized by an excruciating headache which permeated through my shoulders and arms. lou asked me if i'd checked my blood pressure, which i hadn't even thought to do because i've never suffered from it-- although it runs in my family. well, i did. it was crazy high, and now i'm on medication. so, i started my workout routine this week to lose weight and get off the medication. i found an old denise austin tape that i remember doing twice in the same sitting because it did not give me enough cardio, and i could not even make it through the stretches! hahahaha but, i know the first two weeks are always the hardest.

pray for me!

No comments: